Sunday, December 2, 2012

simple scrapper: december blog hop

 



Bloghop-1212


 


I really love this team!


I love how everyone makes the sketch truly theirs!


I am so happy to still be on this team!


 


Well I hope you are enjoying the hop so far.


I didn’t have any wonderful photos to scrap this past month


so I pulled some from the archives.


 



DSC_0591



DSC_0572



DSC_0570



DSC_0571



DSC_0566


{info}


 


Love these photos of Santa at a local restaurant.


I am
telling you this was the REAL Santa.


Even my dad was in awe.


These photos are
from my dads iphone 3,


before cell phone pictures were cool, before instagram.


I
just cropped them square to look like instagram photos.


 


 



DSC_0576




DSC_0584




DSC_0587



DSC_0577



DSC_0557


{info}


 


I use to try really hard to “NOT” scrap the same photos.


Times have changed! I find myself reach for the same ones
quite often these days.


This photo is from 2009 too. This was our second trip to
Disneyland. I was determined to get a


worthy “Christmas” photo from this trip.
I dressed us to match but also reflect us!


Guess what I was successful.


I got
this photo.


And this photo went really well with this kit I designed.


 


I again really loved the sketches this month, and I have quite a few more assignments that need to be finished up


and you know I will be using these sketches to get them done


{thanks Jennifer & Simple
Scrapper for making everything so SIMPLE}


 


 


“Use this link to enter a giveaway for a one-month trial
subscription to Simple Scrapper:


http://ow.ly/ctrlx


 


Next up on the hop is:


 


Jean Manis


{I love her digital work!}


 


 


The
Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts to help you
simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping."


 


Come back later this week for a giveaway of the above kit!



3 comments:

  1. Great layouts! Love all the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these layouts--they totally make me want to go scrap right now!

    ReplyDelete