Wednesday, January 2, 2013

12 lo's of 2012:

 


My top 12 layouts of 2012


 


It’s so crazy to look back at all the layouts


{and projects} and see my work evolve.


here they are In no particular order


 


Beach Day: made for Simple Scrapper, the challenge was to
create a red, white and blue layout that was not about the 4th of
July



1


The Good Life: was made using all Amy Tangerine product,
when I applied for the AC DT


 
2


Hello There: was made for ScrapFIT, the challenge was to use
flags/pennants


 
3


Photos With Santa: {album cover} made for Simple Scrapper
using the Holiday mini Kit



4


Arizona in Feb: was made for Simple Scrapper, this was my
first LO using my Silhouette Cameo



5


A Day in The Life: was made for Simple Scrapper using a
freebie template



6


Favourite Moment: I made this LO for my DT application for
Remember When Scrapbooking Store in Valencia Ca. The challenge was to create
something that was you favorite


{this just might be my all time favorite lo!}



7


 


Hell Ya: was made for Simple Scrapper. I loved working with
this Studio Calico Kit, and the Simple Scrapper Sketch. This LO came together
really fast and easy!



8


O The Places I will Go: made for Remember When, the
Challenge was to use paper from a travel line my Reminisce, I got Italy. This
LO was inspired by Amy Tan



9


Lake Paradise: made for Remember When, The Challenge was to
use the Amy Tangerine line Sketchbook



10


A thankful heart: made for ScrapFIT the challenge was to
make a thankful LO



11


Me & You: made for Simple Scrapper, the Challenge was to
use a Sketch from Designs by Diana



Maddern #82 Sketch



No comments:

Post a Comment