Thursday, December 13, 2012

instafriday: & a winner



 


The winner of The Santa Baby Kit is



Screen Shot 2012-12-13 at 7.52.41 PM


 


 


and just incase you all wanted to know my favorite christams song


 


Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SzjDOk_u9I


 


It's Friday again!


and here is a look into my week!


Week 12-14-12_edited-1

  1. Dick with the snowman, you know they are up to
    something

  2. Design Team projects

  3. Love the wood glasses

  4. My odometer 123456!

  5. Reminder not to pet strange dogs

  6. Snuggles on a Saturday night

  7. Sun bathers

  8. Some one decided to climb on me

  9. Yummy sushi salad a miso soup!


 


 


just another typical week arounder, nothing too special!


Tomorrow is the release of my low cal kit


so come back for more details






1 comment:

  1. thank you so much! cannt wait to get the kit, looks like I will have alot of fun scrapping after Christmas. have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete