Saturday, September 1, 2012

ScrapFIT: #75 trendy twine




Twine,
twine and more twine! 

We want to
see how creative you can be with twine on this Workout.


So grab your favorite colors of twine
& create a layout or card that showcases your love of twine


 


This is what I came up with


Maddern #75


Dosent it make you think of a summer firework show.


I guess it’s apporiate since it’s the unofficial last
weekend of summer




If you want to play along with this challenge, hop on over to ScrapFIT
blog


The winner of this challenge will win 


FITkit - Eclectic Slide


from Paper Issues


 



473135_10151485678547741_2118227012_o


and as always Just enter my name at check out for a 20% discount!


 


and since there has just been so much activity


I will announce the winners of my birthday giveaway and


Paper Haus blog
hop


tomorrow!






1 comment: