Sunday, September 2, 2012

simple scrapper: septemper blog hop

 


Bloghop-0912 {look my lo made the photo}


 


 


I love, love, loved


the September templates from simple scrapper this month,


so
much in fact that I double dipped.


Meaning I used the templates for more than one design team.


Yep, the layouts you saw for the craftwell back to school blog hop


were made
using the September templates from simple scrapper.


I even used them for a couple
other design team assignments,


but that will be another post.


 



Maddern-single-2-sep


{product}


 



6th grade & 2nd grade


{product}


 



Maddern-single1-sep


{product}


 



Maddern-single2-sep


{product}


can you see how the white of my LO is bright?


here is a little tutorial that Jennifer Wilson put togher showing you how to brighten your layouts




 


And remember the grid template


I used last month for “a week in the
life” yep used it again for this layout


 



Maddern-single-free grid


{product}


 


 


Julie Aldridge


Sue Althouse


Jeryn Carlisi


Lisa Corbin-Polak


Ronnie Crowley


Jess Forster


Michele
Holcomb


Margrethe Aas Johnsen


Amy Kingsford


Pam Lozano


                               Aimee
Maddern <--------This is me!


Valerie Mangan


Jean Manis


Mandy Ross


 


 


 


“Use
this link to enter a giveaway for a one-month trial subscription to Simple
Scrapper"


 


"The
Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and shortcuts


to help you
simplify and find more meaning in your memory keeping."



7 comments:

  1. Love your layouts but that last one is awesome!! Love the heart shaped maps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a pretty inspirational collection here. Love all your layered papers. so artsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee, the colors and styles of all of these pages show how wonderfully talented you are! These are all great! Every one! And I particularly love the page with Avery's announcement. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layouts! I love how you mix and layer so many beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Los!! The hearts out of the maps are my fave. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You've made so many layouts! The "Avery"-one really stands out to me - so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete