Sunday, September 30, 2012

scrapFIT: #77 high flying flag

 


2nd of today's hop


ScrapFIT


 


Let
your flag wave high with this Workout! 


We love the new little hand made flags that are popping up all
over! 


Show us a hand made flag on
a layout or card. 


Be creative with
your flag –


put your title on it, make it pop and be unique!


 


 



Hello There


{product}


I really do LOVE flags.


And I Really think this layout came out great!


These photos of Dani were really fun to work with.


There was so much color that inspired me.


I sure am glad that Jacquie doesn’t mind me stealing her
photos to play with.


 


If you want to play along with this challenge,


hop on over to ScrapFIT
blog


The winner of this challenge will win 


 


FITkit - Hundred Acre Woods


October fitkit titled


from Paper Issues


 


and as always Just enter my name at check out for a 20% discount!


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment