Monday, September 10, 2012

remember when: august projects

 


 


RW-Logo-Final-2


 


It’s back to school time, just incase you didn’t know.


 


And of course the girl, who hated like school, and doesn’t
have kids, got assigned back to school paper.


I mentioned last week in this post I double dipped on


my
assignments this past month.


 


1. I used the templates from Simple Scrapper


2. I used the paper and product I received from Remember
When


3. I was a part of the Paper Issues/Craftwell back to school
hop


{how could I not join in on this theme}


 


 


 


My Teachers


 


DSC_0275




DSC_0279



DSC_0321



DSC_0322



DSC_0401



DSC_0402



DSC_0405



DSC_0406



DSC_0410



DSC_0411



DSC_0415


 


I do have to say I had a lot of fun working with these 2
lines I received from Remember When.


I really thought I was gonna struggle, but
have my BFF’s kids to bribe for photos made it all worth


 


All product used can be found under each project in my Two
Peas Gallery


and as always if you have any questions just click on the email-me button



1 comment:

  1. Cool papers! I love your projects, especially the caddy! Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete