Friday, September 14, 2012

scrapFIT: #76 color inspiration

 


Navy,
Gray, White – Oh My!


This beautiful color pallet was complied just for you


by
Diana our Creative Trainer. 


Be
sure to take the time to fit this workout in this month,


you will love the
results!


 



#76 cali tradition


{product}


 


 


I LOVE this layout!


I LOVE my bug


I LOVE in-n-out


I took this photo about a week after I got the bug {june
2012}


Dad & Kevin were in Chicago. I think it was a Saturday night.


It was staying light later and I cruised up to in-n-out for dinner.


When I think of So Cal I think of


warm breezy nights.


Convertibles.


The beach & in-n-out.


After I had taken a couple bites of my burger


I realized I
had a picture perfect image.


When this challenge came up I knew it would be the


perfect photo for the colors.


I’m a little bummed that the white paint smeared,


but I just heart this layout


 


 


 


If you want to play along with this challenge, hop on over to ScrapFIT
blog


The winner of this challenge will win 


 



Sept low cal kit1-001


LowCal FITkit - Study Hall


from Paper Issues


 


and as always Just enter my name at check out for a 20% discount!



No comments:

Post a Comment