Friday, August 31, 2012

it's launch time:

 


 


We have all been waiting and now it’s time!


 


Let the party begin



615747_4157896518174_1239107417_o



Open publication - Free publishing - More crafting


 


here is the direct link


http://issuu.com/thepaperhaus/docs/paperhaus_magazine_fall_2012

 


*.*.* this just in *.*.*


 

Are you enjoying PaperHaus Magazine on your computer? Did you know you
can also read it on your iPad or Mobile Device? Yes! Follow these simple
steps:

1. Go to the magazine site: http://issuu.com/thepaperhaus/docs/paperhaus_magazine_fall_2012


2. Click on DOWNLOAD
3. Transfer the file to iTunes.
4. Sync with your iPad!
5. Enjoy!

536649_3982980305378_112624426_n


 


 




I am so thrilled to say


I contributed to this magazine


But to actually see my name


in print and see my layout’s


I can’t describe how it feels.


 Seriously when I sat
down to write this post


I was feeling bummed out


{my cat died today}


 


Getting to see a sneak of the magazine


sure did help make
that frown turn it upside down.


 


I am so thankful to have this hobby,


and a chance to work
with this magazine.


If you could have seen me a year ago,


you would think I am a
whole new person!


{ok ok, yes I have gained a few pounds too}


 


But tonight my dreams have truly began to come true!


 


A big thanks to all of you who follow, and encourage me



No comments:

Post a Comment