Thursday, July 4, 2013

seeing: stars & stripes

 


Happy 4th to you all!


 


Hope you have a wonderful relaxed day, and get to see lots
of fireworks!


 


 



Stars & strips kit


 



Stars & stripes 1


 



Stars & stripes 2


 



Stars & stripes 3


 


Last year Kevin was traveling home from Chicago, he made it
to state line {Primm Las Vegas and Cali} just in time to see the fireworks
there. I went with my friend Shemaine, to Dodger stadium to see the fireworks!
We took this Selfie right before the fireworks started! I used my Stars &
Stripes kit to create at this layout! {the kit was a limited edition I designed
for Paper Issues, and had Chic Tag exclusive tags!}


 


Look for my next kit in the Paper Issues Shop coming July 15th!


 


Be safe and
enjoy all the Red White & Blue today!



1 comment:

  1. Love the b&w photo Aimee, and all of the Triangles!! Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete