Sunday, July 14, 2013

nature walk: paper issues

 


Paper Issues has a new “issue” this week.


That’s right our issue is with Pretty Little Studio,


and
their new line Nature Walk.


And guess what I am on both teams.


Though I am not one of
the girls on the issue at PI I have some projects


I wanted to share using
Nature Walk.


 


First layout I want to share is my all time fave photo of
Kevin. I made this layout for the sketch challenge over at PLS .I’m sure I will
be scrapping this photo for years to come. And yes I am so “thankful for this
face” I used some real feathers and dyed them with some mist, to mix in with
the die cut feathers. I also snipped the die cut feathers to give them a little
“tattered” feel.


 



DSC_0202



DSC_0242


 


The second layout I want to share with you I made for the
color challenge at PLS. Again I used Nature Walk.


 



DSC_0197



DSC_0234


 


 


And I can only give you some sneaks, but I will have 2 more
projects featured on the PLS blog this week using Nature Walk.  Be sure to visit on Monday and Saturday to see
these 2 projects.



Tutorial1



Free 3


you can find this project here!


 


Make sure to link up your projects at Paper Issues, using
any Pretty Little Studio Product, or anything that has to do with Nature!


 



1002107_606726766027304_925909810_n



1 comment:

  1. Love your layouts with the PLS, Aimee!! And that photo of Kevin, reminds of some faces I've seen from Larry the Cable Guy!! :)

    ReplyDelete