Friday, July 12, 2013

instafriday: week 28

I’m in Oregon for the weekend.


As always it’s been a crazy week.


I tried to relax and enjoy the holiday.


But with assignments due, babysitting and packing it was
tough.


To many exciting things happened this week for me not to
share.


So today you get a bonus with 16 instagrams rather than my normal 9.


 


And now for the pics!


 

7-12-13 week 28_edited-1


 


Our second tomato harvest of the season.


S'mores in the pool, yes please


Working on assignments


Our third chili harvest-Kevin got creative, I love it when
is creativity shines through {he’s really talented!}


Recliners at the movies, yes please! This is the end was
AWESOME


Good morning Starbucks in Anderson CA


Blueberries and strawberries, yum, yum


Good morning Shasta


Before: trying out oven dried tomatoes


It was so crazy driving in the middle of the freeway {I’m
actually driving on the southbound part}


Hello Oregon


After: out of the oven


Yes my mama bribes be for photos #wannacookie


Not gonna lie this place creeps me out just a bit


Breakfast in bed=best boyfriend ever



No comments:

Post a Comment