Monday, July 22, 2013

instawhat?

My last instafriday post I was in Woodburn Oregon. This
weeks post starts in Woodburn and ends at home.


I Monday July 15 we left Woodburn Oregon and drove the 101
{the coast} home.


I took way to many photos, to post the regular 9. If I had
managed to post on Friday {yes I’m a slacker} I would have done a travel
version! But lucky for you, you get 28 photos in 1 post; just click the image
to view larger. Today I leave for Vegas, for Craft & Connect other wise
known as CHA-Summer. Be sure to follow me on instagram @aimeemaddern, to see
all the product that is revealed.


And now for the photos:


 7-19-13 week 29 part 1


Who needs gloves when you live in So Cal? I do when they are
$.60


Hello Scotch Washi at Target


Hello giant Sculpey stamp for $10 in Michaels clearance
lisle


My little chiwee


Get Serious!


Xmas Tree Farm


Antiquing in Aurora


The flowers are seriously AMAZING in Oregon


“Kevin, give me the jerky”-Jager


Wild flowers


Dixie’s cafĂ©, my moms name is Dixie


Greetings from Florence Or


Oregon Dunes


You mean the world to me-Seriously


1st stop Rosie’s art Carnival in Florence Or.


Of course I had to buy MORE Washi


 
7-19-13-week 29 part 2


They want to make sure you see the “ocean view”


It was pretty phenomenal view


Love these 2 guys


ELK


Yes that Elk was 10” away from me!


Jager looking for more elk


Windmills and cattle, home away from home


I have shared this view many times, and it will always be a
favorite, especially when the sun is rising


Hello Sunshine-a field of sunflowers on I5


Pink or Blue?


 


Thanks for stopping by today! It’s summer time and the
living is easy… or flakey, lol Sorry my post have been sporadic. I’m sure they
will continue that way through out my favorite season!



No comments:

Post a Comment