Sunday, November 4, 2012

simple scrapper: november blog hop

 



Bloghop-1112
{look I made it into the header again!}


 


 


This months Simple Scrapper Sketches kinda scared me.


I am
not a fan of scrapping with circles.


I love polka dots and confetti, but not
round photos.


Maybe because I am round myself and I need the square to balance
me out.


Anyways, I made the circles work.


But the one I made with circles is
for next month so I will leave you a sneak of that one so you’ll want to come
back.


The rest of the sketches just had circle accents and I loved them.


I’m
telling you I was so afraid of sketches before I was on this team.


Now I can’t
wait for Jennifer {owner of simple scrapper} to release the next month of
sketches! LOVE them!


 


 



DSC_0219


 



DSC_0214


{product}


First up was our monthly assignment was to use multiple
fonts, for me SIMPLE!


I almost always mix my fonts up.


I took this picture of
Jager one morning in Pennsylvania.


We were in line at Mc Donald’s, and it was
about 40 degrees outside.


We are not use to cold weather, being from so cal.


You could just see he is telling me he’s cold! He is such a silly little guy!


 


 


DSC_0151


Maddern-Nov-single2


{product}


I loved being on the east coast for the beginning of fall!


But I was ready to come home to sunshine! LOVE you Cali.


 


 



DSC_0228



Maddern-nov12letter
{product}


 


And here is the famous route 66.


We sang the song for like 3
days straight.We were really bored!


Funny part, I took the photos, of all the
named towns from the song,


not even planning on making a layout and a mini


and
naming my Low Cal kit Route 66.


Craziness I tell ya!


 


 I really love all these Lo’s but my Fave is that little
cutie on the front seat.


 


I hope you have enjoyed the Simple Scrapper hop


Thanks for spending some time with me! Now get on hopping
over to


 


Valerie Mangan


 


 


“Use this link
to enter a giveaway for a one-month


trial subscription to Simple Scrapper: http://ow.ly/ctrlx


 


 


 


 


 "The Premium Membership at Simple Scrapper provides skills and
shortcuts


to help you simplify and find more meaning in your memory
keeping."



4 comments:

  1. Great layouts--I love the Maple Grove one--beautiful photos and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts! I think they turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pages this month. I really like the look of the different sized letters from the same alpha. and your cute puppy photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layers are beautiful. I love the side shots so that you can see the delicateness of your layouts.

    ReplyDelete