Tuesday, November 20, 2012

look what i made:

 


 


I have always wanted to be the hostess with the mostess.


Lets face it I probably will never get those 5 min. of fame.


But one can dream right?


So I do what I do best - craft with paper.


 



1


Here’s a quick tutorial for some simple yet stunning  


{I just
threw that in there}


place cards for Thanksgiving.


 



2


-Supplies I used-


-Silhouette Cameo Place Card File, Feather File


-Assorted cardstock {from stash}


-Glossy Accents


-Gold Twine from Knot & Bow


-Assorted buttons {from stash}


-Gold leaf sequins



3


Using the Silhouette Cameo I sized 3 place cards with each
persons name, and cut



4


I then sized and replicated the feathers, and cut



5


I laid out all my tags and placed the goodies for each tag



7  6


Using glossy accents I just glued all the pieces down and
created some layers



8


I then tied some twine around the bottom of the card


 


Easy Peasy



9



10



11



12


I made all 15 tags in about 30 minuets 


{not counting the
time it took to the silhouette to cut everything}



No comments:

Post a Comment