Friday, November 30, 2012

instafriday:

 


 


The weeks just need to slow down now!


 


Cause you know there are only 4 Fridays left to this year


 


Can you believe that I have followed through on this
project.


I may not have posted EVERY Friday. But I did post!


 


You can tell it’s Christmas around here with all the red and
green.


We adopted an elf this year.


You can only imagine how many
photos will be taken of him.


Oh and Kevin named him Dick!


Week 11-30-12_edited-1


I babysat Colten this week


Sneak of a Simple Scrapper Layout


Dick’s first trip to Costco


Dick awaiting his adventures


Simple Scrapper Sneak


Dick at Starbucks


Another Sneak of a Simple Scrapper Layout


Kevin being goofy with Cassie & Jager


My Cameo got a workout this week, yep another Simple
Scrapper Sneak


 



No comments:

Post a Comment