Wednesday, August 24, 2011

the past few weeks:

 


Ahhhh, finally got me some internet from the resort down the street. So I am back up, I will give you a quick slideshow of what’s been happening the last few weeks.



DSC_0511


A quick trip to Ventura for a little camping


 


DSC_0601


Kevin working on a Top Fuel Dragster


{this started the first weekend on the road}


 


 


DSC_0639


The sun setting over Rio Vista


DSC_0641


a view of the georgiana


 



DSC_0643


the sun setting through the grass


 


IMG_0872


this started our week in seattle: we are at Anthony's fish house


 


IMG_0907


Snoqualmiae falls: breath taking


IMG_0922


Kevin turned 40 in Seattle


 


IMG_0923


so we had to celebrate in style!


 


IMG_0926


the Kevin confetti was a huge hit


 


IMG_0929


I think Jager was afarid we would leave him


 


 


  IMG_0941


back in Cali. Kevin gets attacked by a giant crawdad


 


 


IMG_0957


bulding burning down in Isleton


 


 


IMG_0961


Isleton Fire Department


 


IMG_0963


Jager zonked out, it's tough being a little guy


 


 


IMG_0964


my birthday lunch in Berkley


{crap cake melt yummm}


 


 


IMG_0965


HELLO how do you use this phone?


 


 


IMG_0975


went to frisco for my b-day


 


IMG_0978


leaving frisco-he he


 


 


IMG_0982


the property next door getting preped


 


 


IMG_0998


the bradge bringing in the gravel


 


 


IMG_1028


the farmer brought me some corn


 


 


IMG_1031


they have the gratest radio stantion's here


 


 


 


IMG_1038


visiting a friend and he's daughter, she fell in love with my ipad and photobooth!

  
  IMG_1044


Jager and I kayaking


 


IMG_1047


proof that I kayaked


 


 


IMG_1051


Jager loves being on the water


 


IMG_1058


going by the big bradge


 


IMG_1077


yeterday morning documenting my rounyine: crossing the bridge going to town


 


IMG_1079


this is deffinetly part of my morning routine


 


IMG_1080


along with emails, facebook, and bloging


 


 


IMG_1082


a layout that I have made here


 


IMG_1087


a mini baby journal for a friend {shhh don't tell her}


 


 


IMG_1094


card 1 for a design team app


 


IMG_1095


card 2 for a design team app!


 


wow that was exhausting! uploading all these pics!  hope you enjoyed my last 3 weeks...


 


and a shout out to my bff, hope everything goes well and youare taking it easy. you can always ship the kids to me-hehe


 


happy wednesday



No comments:

Post a Comment