Thursday, August 4, 2011

30 day photo challenge:

2011photochallenge


Ok Ok, so August already started. I just found this fun challenge yesterday and have been thinking about it non-stop! So I’m gonna cheat this month and fill in the blanks with pictures I already have… But I am gonna go all out come September. How awesome would a little mini be or even a layout. What a great way to document the month. Now my minds gotten a little ahead of myself but here’s another one.  I was trying to participate in one little word-FAIL. Last year I tried project life-FAIL. I just don’t have the dedication to follow along. But if all I had to do was take a simple picture and I had a prompt for each day, You know take the picture first thing in the am, or right before bed.


I just might have a chance following though on this one. So what do you say, are you on board? I will come up with 365 days of picture prompts and we can start anytime. I am gonna ask my swap group to join in with me too. This is simple and how cool will it be to see the year in pictures. I will think of some great way to put this together too. Let’s make this fun, Aimee


 


And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my BF Kevin Happy 40th babe!



No comments:

Post a Comment