Friday, August 26, 2011

5 LO's:

With a BIT of extra time n my hands I have made a few LO’s this week. I left home with out any supplies, ok I brought a few. I always end up being crafty when Im bored.  I visited quite a few scrappy stores on the road. I went to 3 in Washington, 2 in Oregon and here in Nor Cal I have been to 3.  2 of the stores here in Nor Cal are my absolute fave. I have one other that ties with them and it’s in Bakersfield.


Here’s a peek at the LO’s I have made this week:


 


 


Routine


made this one for a challenge on the crate paper blog


 


Vacation


made this one with some scraps, and then I read on the Studio Calico blog a challenge for a vacation layout, awsome I have one


 


Scketch


Next up a sketch challenge on the SC blog


 



Kayaking


Jager and me kayaking: just for fun


 


 


Carters 1st


And this one is of my 2nd cousins 1st b-day


 


time to enter these into contest!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment