Tuesday, August 30, 2011

for the love of photos:

A challenge to you for September. Here in the states September is the month harvest starts. What a great month for pictures {ok Arizona and so cal really don’t get that thing called harvest but you get my point} I found on a blog about a 30 day photo challenge, and thought wow that is so cool, right up a scrappers alley, you know the documenting thing and all. When I found/heard about it, we were already in august a few days so I decided I would start in September. Then I thought how would I ever make a layout with 30 photos? Then Amy Tan suggested the college print from snap fish, but you can pnly use 20 photos soooo you could do 2 colleges. Then Dear Lizzy posted her love for instagram {sorry as far as I know instagram is only for iphones} yesterday, and with that suggested a few sites that print the instagram. Well 1. site has a mini book that holds 48 or so photos {anyone who knows me knows I love a mini anything!} So I am gonna try them out I think the price was like $12 for 2 books sounds good to me since they are doing all the work. So if you are up for the challenge follow me on my blog for my daily photos.


Feel free to make your own rules, such as take a week’s worth of picture at once, or change the prompt. You choose what works best for you to get those 30 pictures documented!


 


Have fun with this… Here is the site I found the challenge along with the prompts.


  2011photochallenge


 


Snap Fish college prints


 


Printstagram: mini books, stickers, poster

PostalPix: Prints your pictures onto photo paper & aluminum

Blurb: Photo books.





and this post wouldn't be complete without silly photos of me so here ya go





   

IMG_1158 IMG_1163 IMG_1168 IMG_1182


September starts on Friday have your cameras ready



No comments:

Post a Comment