Thursday, August 18, 2011

hello there:

 It’s been awhile since I’ve blogged. When Internet connection is limited it’s hard. When I wrote last I was in Seattle, I started out in Sonoma Ca. for the weekend. Then drove to Seattle was there for a week then drove back to Cali. Currently I am in Isleton. Monday was my 33 birthday, wow to say that I am freakin old…. Kevin and I went to Berkeley so I could shop at a few of my favorite stores. Anthropologie, Paper source, and of course a scrapbooking store. So after the traffic on the way to they bay we figured it was a good trial run since Kevin was flying out of Oakland on Wednesday. So first up the scrapbook territory, wouldn’t you guess it, they were closed. Yep Mondays they are closed… So we went to the other stores and had lunch on 4th st. Then we drove into Frisco. I haven’t been there since I was 10 so it was pretty. I don’t thin k I can ever drive on the bay bridge again, freakin terrifying! I went back to Scrapbook Territory yesterday after I dropped off Kevin at the airport. OMG this store is defiantly is tied with green tangerine as my favorite store! This week started the Big Picture free workshop, words to live by. I will post pictures when I can. Sorry this is a pictureless post due to lack of time and available Internet. I think I will get some post written so next time I have Internet I can bring you a more exciting post!



No comments:

Post a Comment