Wednesday, January 8, 2014

chaw: 2014 preview

 


I am excited to announce that I will have projects up at CHAW 2014 this year!


 


7 years ago I went to my very first CHAW! For you who don’t know what this is it stands for Craft & Hobby Association Winter. It’s a trade show for all the scrappy products being released the first half of the year. It is not open to the public. You have to be a member and so on.


 


I never imagined 7 years ago when I attended, that I would EVER have projects on display. And I wont just have projects in one booth but 2.


Today I am sharing 2 layouts that I made for Some Odd Girl.


DSC_0825


DSC_0844

  DSC_0924


Aren’t these stamps cute? No I did not color these. I wont even try to claim I colored them. My friend Kristy, the owner of SOG colored them and sent them to me to work with. I feel so honored to have gotten to play with her creations. People she drew these girls! And then had them turned into stamps so everyone can use them!


Well if you happen to be attending be sure to stop by booth 2401 and say hi to Kristy! And of course see my layouts in person. And if you want to get crazy, instagram a pic of my layouts and tag me @aimeemaddern I would love to see it!



No comments:

Post a Comment