Wednesday, January 22, 2014

cha: my projects

Today is my final recap of CHA 2014
And with that I will share my projects that were chosen to be displayed.
Honestly 7 years ago I would never have imagined I would have a project on display.
I know I do not have half of the talent that the rest of the designers have, but I am so thankful and honored to have projects amongst them! Thank you We R Memory Keepers and Some Odd Girl for displaying my creations!

My cha projects 2014_edited-1


Albums made easy from We R Memory Keepers featuring Pocket Scrap Dies from Lifestyle Crafts

 Layout for Some Odd Girl {The great Kristy colored her images and sent then to me to use!}

Garland made from Lifestyle Crafts Punches die

Embroidery hoops for Some Odd Girl

Kevin showing off that he was on display!

More Embroidery Hoops at Some Odd Girl

Kevin Showing off the layout he is on at Some Odd Girl

A layout using Pocket Scrap Dies

A Vellum Mason jar Die filled with hearts!

1 comment: