Tuesday, January 21, 2014

cha: my picks

Day 2 of my cha recap.

Here are my picks from the 2014 show. These are in no particular order.


  Cha picks 1-21-14_edited-1

1 Chic Tags Wood Veneer Sequins from “Cloud 9”
2 Fancy Pants “as you wish” this whole line was amazing!
3 this vellum from Webster’s Pages “party time” is a must
4 loving these fab paper clips from Alison Kreft’s line "Hello World”
5 “Favorite Things” from Heidi Swapp will find it way into my life
6 I don’t have much experience with hazel & ruby, but I do need these “think Pink”
Sequins
7 77 from Glitz. Need I say more…That Bus needs to be in my life
8 I’m a sucker for all wood Veneer, but these Kaiser Craft Paper Clips really caught my eye
9 This mini brag book from Fancy Pants might help me make a leap into some mini love
10 BARC wood Tape. The possibilities are endless
11 USA Letterpress set from Lifestyle crafts… Yes Pleas
12 more epoxy love from My Minds Eye
13 This fun tool tote from We R Memory Keepers stole a piece of my heart
14 My Minds Eye wood dots couldn’t get any better
15 Freckled Fawn word Paper clips need to hurry up and get in my studio
16 THIS MINI! Its 4x4 and holds 2x2 instagrams….From We R Memnory Keepers

No comments:

Post a Comment