Monday, January 20, 2014

cha: shananagains

Its always fun running into your online friends at CHA. And of course all the photo ops you come across.
Cha shananagains 1-20-2014 _edited-1

Me with duck tape Hello Kitty
Kelly and I ran into Holly
Kelly with the #duckbus
Kevin with my besties Jason & Kristy from Some Odd Girl
Kevin survived a day {an hour to be exact}
Kevin with the duck tape Sponge Bob
2 of my loves Kevin & Chic Tags
I met the fab Julia in person!
More online friends who I am also on several design teams with {Jennie, Malika, Suz}

4 comments:

  1. Love the post! It was great to meet you. You're blog makeover looks FAB! Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post!!
    It was so fun meeting you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 i love these little recaps, girlie! miss you lots and wish i could share some more sunshine with you!
    blog looks HOT, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!!! Wish I could have gone to meet you.

    ReplyDelete