Friday, June 14, 2013

instafriday: week 24

 


Another week down!


OMG we are like have way through the year! That’s crazy
talk. Once again I survived random things. What’s surprising to is I feel
totally unconnected from social media this week. I felt like I never instagramed,
never Facebooked. When I sat down to write this post I saw I had taken way more
photos then I thought. I seriously thought I wasn’t gonna have enough this
week. Don’t fear, I took plenty! In fact it was hard to pick which ones to
share today. I wont hold out on you any longer, here they are!


 
6-14-13 week 24_edited-1


 


YES, this happened a rat pooped on my vanity. In fact he is
still locked in my bathroom! That’s a whole nother story.


What you talkin bout Willis! Yes this cutie spent some time
with me


I love lemon… I picked some lemons to make lemon sorbet


This Happened again this week, I am seriously in love with
these


The great apricot massacre of 2013, I am so depressed


Uggggh I hate when my desk looks like this {which is all the
time!}


Couldn’t resist a foot shot on this {clearance from Target}
rug


Is he not precious, and yes you get goodies at Auntie Aimee’s


Ye this happened… but then it didn’t. It takes like 20 hours
for the bowl to fully freeze. So no Lemon sorbet for me on Thursday night.
{{insert sad face}}



No comments:

Post a Comment