Saturday, June 8, 2013

a day in the life: may 31 2013

 


Hello Saturday….


 


Well I finally finished it. A day in the life, that is. I
finally found a template I liked. It’s a simple scrapper premium membership
sketch. I also purchased AC digitals Lucky Charm to work with.


It’s a little busy, but that okay. I think I wanted that. I
plan on having it printed from Persnickety Prints as a 12x12 and I will slip it
in with my Project Life Album.


 


 
Day in the life 5-31-13_edited-2


 


8:45-woke up


8:50-go to my office and get my phone


8:50-snuggle/social media time


9:23-breakfast


9:40-forgot to do my banking earlier in the week


9:52-back home and reading my e-mail


10:05-mail arrives, PandaEIGHT flair is here! YAY


10:20- go take pictures of work


12:03- marking of things on my to do list


1:03- go outside for a little break, Hello lizard


1:08-first apricots of the season


1:14-another little snuggle and social media sesh


1:59-nap time


3:57-Kevin has been cleaning the garage. These 2 helpers
found a bed out there


5:01-of to the notary


6:01-stopped for a little pick me up, Black ice tea and
lemon pops


7:38-hosing down the driveway


7:46-hanging in the hammock


9:28-fresh out of the shower


9:59-start some laundry


10:02-pill time


 


*I had hung the lights earlier in the day and was checking
them out after dark


** Yes the last 2 pictures are mixed up, but totally cool
with that


 


This is pretty much an average day around here. Minus
eating, and the regular appointments.


 


I love that I took the time to do this. What’s funny is on Wednesday
when I woke up I had this feeling to do “a day in the life”. But I didn’t
follow through with it. So when I saw that Ali was doing it on Friday, I joined
in.


 


I hope you enjoyed!!! Did you document “a day in the life”?



No comments:

Post a Comment