Saturday, June 29, 2013

instafriday: on a saturday week 26

We had the Samantha Walker and JustRite Blog Hop yesterday


you can find that post here.


So I wasn’t able to post instafriday on its given
day… lol


I finally had a week that allowed me to catch up.


Ok lets be
honest I am never fully caught up!


Enough gab here is this weeks photos


 
6-28-13 week 26_edited-1


 


Kevin painted a wall in our dinning room RED yes that’s right
RED!


Colten came over to play on Sunday and we played in the bug


while Kevin fixed the window


Thanks Persnickety Prints for your super fast shipping!



Brushes on photo from Simple Scrapper


Can I get a 4x4 animal style… Jager at In-N-Out


My sneak for the SW hop


I changed it up this week and ate oatmeal every morning


Christmas in July? Well yes a red white and blue project
using


Christmas at Home from Pretty little Studio


Morning Harvest


OMG is she not the cutest????



No comments:

Post a Comment