Friday, June 7, 2013

instafriday: week 23

 


Surprisingly this week went by a lot faster then I imagined
it would.


My dad & Kevin went out of town for what seems like forever.
I honestly thought this Friday would get here. 1 down another to go.


 


It’s been a tough week but like always I have survived. I didn’t
think I was gonna have enough photos for today. Guess what I had more than
plenty.  Sometimes its so hard to pick
which photos are gonna to get high lighted. Instead of me gabbing, lets see
those photos…


 


 
6-7-13 week 23_edited-1


 


Last Friday was Ali Edwards week in the life


{I have yet to
get those photos together, I know I know} this one of


Kevin is part of our
morning routine, social media and snuggle time.


Good morning beautiful


My little assistants!


This A & K were placed like this in TJ Max, total photo
opp!


This are in my shop, all proceeds will be donated, get your
while they last


My chi chi bean


These are the best in the worlds, Strawberry Basil Martini
Thanks Scott


Momma were not suppose to be in Kevin’s Chair


Have I mentioned how much I love to scrap this little guy He
makes my work FAB!



No comments:

Post a Comment