Thursday, January 3, 2013

12 goals in 2012:

I was going through the archives of my blog on Tuesday and I
found this post.


OMG I totally forgot about this, lol.


 


I forgot that I had made this list. I guess that is the # 1
reason I don’t make resolutions.


I had only written them here in hopes to follow. I never
wrote them out on paper. Never printed them out to see everyday.


 


Here’s how I did


 


My 12 goals for 2012


1.
Use more of my stash {scrapbooking product} - FAIL 

2. Get on a design team - CHECK

3. Lose some weight - FAIL

4. Complete a studio for myself - IMPROVEMENT

5. No unfinished projects - IMPROVEMENT

6. Pay debt - IMPROVEMENT

7. Get a bit more organized - FAIL

8. Plant a garden - CHECK

9. Purge - IMPROVEMENT

10. Simplify - FAIL

11. Enjoy - CHECK

12. Start walking, and yoga again! - FAIL


 


Here is how I scored


 


CHECK - 3


IMPROVEMENT - 4


FAIL – 5


 


All in all 3+4 = 7 right?


So I did better than half of my goals


 


Gosh that means I need to set new goals right?


Nope I am just gonna keep with these and try to work harder
on the ones I failed at.



No comments:

Post a Comment