Friday, January 11, 2013

instafriday: week 2

 


 


Friday again?


So much going on around here I don’t have the time to
document…


Hope for some down time, but that’s wishful thinking


 


What’s the saying idle hands, idle mind?


 


It’s good to be busy definitely keeps my mind on the right
track, sometimes it feels as if I am in the deep end and cant seem to get to
the edge for a breathe.


 


There I go rambling…


 


It’s Friday and for most of you that means the weekend!


 


I am off to CHA-W-2013


Follow me on instagram for peeks into the convention I’m
aimeemaddern


 


And now for what you are all here for the week via simple
photos


 


1-11-13 week 2


1. Darn you Starbucks and your cute V-day mugs


2. Kevin has friends


3. Darn you Target and American Crafts


4. Happy Baby Colten


5. Lettuce from my garden


6. I’m a be published-my mini on it’s way


7. Merry Xmas to me


8. Celebration drink-and fine crystal


9. Tuna salad-That’s what’s for lunch


 



No comments:

Post a Comment