Wednesday, August 8, 2012

remember when: june projects

Have you been into Remember When lately?


 


Well if you have, you have seen these 2 projects.


And if you haven’t here they are


 


Our team challenge for June was to make a destination layout. I got Italy. I have never been to Italy so I didn’t have any pictures. But I saw a LO that Amy Tan did about traveling to some places in the future. This was a perfect LO to scrap lift, and scrap lift I did! It came together really fast and was fun to make too. I pulled my big box of Thickers and other fun traveling embellishments that I have collected and put them to good use.





O the places i will go 


product info


We also got assigned a kit that we needed to make into an album for the so cal shop hop. I am so bad at this. I really procrastinated with this one. But once some ideas popped into my head, and I tweaked the assignment to reflect me I got it done. I really love how it turned out. I was really hoping to give it to Kevin for his birthday, but it will be on display at RW for a while!


 


IMG_2660


Untitled-1 copy
just click image to see the photos larger


Can I wrap up a note-saying babe I made you a mini album for your bday you just can’t have it yet? How would that go over??? Hope you enjoy these 2 projects and as always feel free to contact me with any questions  {ya know related to any project!}



No comments:

Post a Comment