Wednesday, August 1, 2012

i remember challenge {ScrapFIT}:

 


So here is my first assignment for ScrapFIT.


I was asked to scrap a LO on these 2 words “I remember”


 


 


  #73 i will remember


product info


 


It’s funny sometimes a photo says so much more than what it is revealing.


Just like the photo I used in this LO. You just might see a pair of pink rain boots. And I could easily make a lo about all the shoes I have, but what I remember about this photo is a humid stormy day that I took a walk and the beach collecting drift wood in the middle of a summer thunder storm. It also reminds me that I had a summer of independence. A summer I grew as a person. I love that I scrapped that time in my life, good or bad it was something to remember.


 


If you want to play along with this challenge, hop on over to ScrapFIT blog


The winner of this challenge will win 


  FITkit - Snowcones & Sunshine




August+Fitkit-+Snowcones+and+Sunshine


And don’t forget about these new kits Paper Issues and ScrapFIT have put together for you!



4 comments:

  1. Love the design and all the little pieces of goodness...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout!!! What a great photo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda love the photo too Cassie!

    ReplyDelete