Tuesday, June 12, 2012

we have a birthday in the house:

Happy Birthday to my Bestie!


 


Jump aboard the time machine and I will take you on a little history tour.


Keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. WARNING, not responsible for vision impairment


{most photos taken of a photo with my iphone}


 


 


 


 


1984


1984 Christie's house


 


 


1985


1985 Christie's House


 


 


1986


1986 Kmart


 


 


1987


1987 San Diego Mission


 


 


1988


1988 B&W Resort


 


 


Golden gate 1988


1988 under the Golden Gate Bridge on the Skip Jack {thats my dad}


 


 


1991


1990 Universal Studios W/King Kong {my birthday}


 


 


Spring 1993


1993 Spring Camping


 


 


1993


1993 Summer B&W Resort


 


 


1994


1994 Christie's 16th B-Day {in her parent's motorhome}


 


 


1995


1995 {my ex's high school graduation}


 


 


1998


1998 with Chris {they married in 2000}


 


 


So um ya fast-forward 13 years


{I have photos but they are on another computer and that would mean I would


have to bust it out and to tell the truth I just don’t feel like it}


 


Nov 2011


2011 Disneyland tram {with Justin/10 & Bella/6 her kids}


 


 


Feb 2012
2012 Disneyland {we were there for Bella's 7th b-day}


 


Christie is celebrating her 29th Birthday this year;


as for me I will be celebrating my 27th


 


So the happiest of days to my bestie, and let’s not forget all the June b-day’s


 


Justin


Jacquie


Michele


Carrie


Nancie


Lori


Carter


And I know I am forgetting someone!


Happy Happy Birthday June Babies


 


*please note all the dates are not know, just took guess on some



3 comments:

  1. Aimee that was soo freakin cute!! I always thought Bella looked like Chris until I see those old pics of Christie!! Oh and thanks for the shout out! LOL! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the BEST!!!!! Birthday gift EVER!!!! I love you!!! I can't beleive all the good times we have shared and I can not wait to make more of them!
    Btw: this is the 10th annivesary of my 24th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jaquie If i had pics of you they would be up there too! I think bella kinda looks like me hehehehe
    @Christie You are welcome to bad I didnt take the time to get the other photos out, but then again if there was a photo for each year we would be screwd and they would know how old we really are!

    ReplyDelete