Monday, June 11, 2012

hello monday:

 


 


 


hello yummy pastries at starbucks


7


 


 


 


 


 


 


hello messy desk that needs to be cleaned today


5


 


 


hello wisteria that is growing at a crazy rate


9


 


 


hello green bowls that I scored for $2.95 at anthro


3


 


 


hello super cute & clean vw bus, I love you


1


 


 


hello garden that has gotten so big in the last week


8


 


 


hello projects that needs to be tackled


6


 


 


hello bold roses in my yard


2


 


 


hello little cherry tomato, can't wait till Kevin eats you


4


 


Hello to linking up with Lisa



2 comments:

  1. stopping by from Hello Monday! My wisteria is going crazy too! And those pastries look really good!! Yum! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christie! I have heard that wisteria can grow up to an inch a day in growing season. And it's so true!

    ReplyDelete