Friday, June 8, 2012

instafriday:

 


It’s Friday and you know what that means.


Sharing are grainy camera photos


I absolutely love this


I love all the photos I take with instagram!


It’s funny how a few filters and frames give so much to the ordinary photo


 


So go link up with


Jeannett over @ Life Rearranged


& share those photos!


Week 6-8-12


 


1. saturday night @ pie n burger in pasadena Ca.


2. my garden has already gotten bigger


3. got some new lilies for $1.25 at big lots


4. splurge/love the color


5. sneak of tag demo tonight @ remember when scrapbooking


{if your local come out & see me}


6. toadstools & wishing flowers


7. closet I’m goanna see to flying chairs @ target


8. welcome home veggies!


9. first apricot of the season, a bit crunchy but oh so good



No comments:

Post a Comment