Saturday, June 2, 2012

dylusions stamp demo:

 



Last night was my night to demo product at


Remember When Scrapbooking


I saw these silly stamps in the store and thought what the heck there kinda cute


Ya maybe a bit on the dark side, but I could also see the whimsical side too.


So I am not a stamper, or do I like to color


{maybe when I was younger, but not now}


This was a definite challenge for me


I think it came out pretty cute what do you think?


 


 


This is the stamp set I choose


Ds002


 



IMG_2103


IMG_2119IMG_2120


 


IMG_2121IMG_2122


 


IMG_2123IMG_2126


 


 


IMG_2114


 


At home I just used a simple set of watercolors


At the store we used glimmer mist that I poured into a paint tray


and used them as liquid watercolors


 


Are you interested in a kit with directions?


Check out my etsy shop I will kit the extras


 



No comments:

Post a Comment