Thursday, March 29, 2012

project life: week 12

 


 


 


Hello Week 12


 


Yes 12 weeks of 2012 have past us, amazing!


 


 


Here is a bit from that week


 


Didn’t have any extra photos for this week.


Remember I Have a 12x12 I get printed from instafriday that has 9 photos


from the past week that goes in the page protector on the left.


 


 


 


1 week 12


 


 


 


2 week 12


I used Journaling cards from Kate Hadfield.


 


 


 


3 week 12


I went to my aunt’s house on Sunday for a sprinkle. You can see a few of the trinkets I brought home


 


 


 


5 week 12


I cut the arrow out from one of the cards


Above is a map my Aunt drew me. directions to the freeway so I could avoid the toll road


 


 


 


 


 


6 week 12


I didn't have any cash when I was on the toll road, so I had to ask what to do.


They gave me a business card and told me I had 48 hours to pay via the Internet


 


 


 


I kept it simple.


Didn't have a huge story to tell from this week,


but I am glad I have a place for the few bits & pieces I did have!



No comments:

Post a Comment