Monday, March 19, 2012

project life tuesday: weeks 8, 9, 10 & 11

Welcome to weeks 8, 9, 10 & 11


 


I have been absent from PL for the past month but here is a quickie update


and I will be linking up with one happy mama


 


Week 8:


 


Was a crazy week, but what week isn’t crazy.  I used Kate Hadfield’s outlined journalers cards to document this week.


These cards are super cute. I printed them out on plain white cardstock chopped them up.


Then followed this tutorial to run them through the printer again to add the week’s story.


Since I was playing catch up I kept the week super simple.


 


 


 


Week 8


 


 


 


Week 8-1


 


 


 


Week 8-2


 


 


 


Week 9:


 


I was out of town in between week 8 & 9. When I played catch up this past weekend I didn’t have time to add the detail that I wanted to week 9.


I just have bits shoved in the compartments, when I get the chance I will go back and finish up.


We went to Bisbee AZ. For a day and I grabbed some flyers.


But I pretty much added most of the photos and have all the stuff I want to add in the envelope along with the photo a day prompts.


I just wanted to show that I did document leap day, loving that this day got documented even though I never left the house!


 


 


 


Week 9


 


 


 


Week 9-1


Leap year png file from Ali Edwards


 


 


Week9-2


 


 


 


Week 10:


 


This week I helped coordinate a wedding reception.


I didn’t take as many photos as I would have liked but I got 2 of projects I worked on.


Again playing catch up I kept it really simple.


I used Kate Hadfield’s Outlined journal cards to document the tulips I planted years ago.


I still can’t believe with our warm CA. sun they bloom!


The top right photo includes my thoughts on a speech bubble cut with my silhouette cameo using Kate’s cards.


 


 


 


Week10


 


 


 


Week 10-1


 


 


 


Week10-2


 


 


 


Week 10-3


 


 


 


Week 11:


 


Pretty proud of myself that I have kept this simple.


It really helps when you play catch up to just add the photos and a few quotes, or journaling of what happened during the week.


My family won the race in Gainesville Monday morning due to rain delay on Sunday.


My dad {who is 72 and has an iPhone 4s} texted me his famous quote, and I replied back with my famous quote, No Answer from him lol.


I love the speech bubble journal card for this photo! I finally busted out my silhouette cameo out this past week {yes I have had it since thanksgiving sitting in it box waiting}


I busted it out Monday night and played like a little kid. On Tuesday Kevin came home from Florida.


Kevin was cleaning out his pockets when he got home and came across his plane ticket, and asked do you want this? OMG yes I do.


What a good boy. I am so sure he is sick of me saving this and saving that! And I summed up the week again on one of Kate’s cards.


I wish I liked to color or had the time and patience to color I think these cards would be so fun to color. If I only had kids for that!!!


 


 


 


Week 11


 


 


 


Wekk 11-1


 


 


 


Week 11-2


 


 


 


Week 11-3


 


well there you go, a peek into a month of my life...


well not everything some things are kept within these 4 walls, but you get the picture!


Are you linking up? let me know where I would love to come visit



No comments:

Post a Comment