Sunday, March 4, 2012

over the weekend: x 2

 


So the past 2 weeks I have been busy, busy with life.


 


February 2, I drove to Phoenix to meet my family for a race.


We were # 1 qualifier, but that’s as much as I will tell. We didn’t do very well.


Monday morning when we left the track I would be heading home and my parents, & aunt would head to Bisbee AZ. My Fathers parents were born and raised there.


When we got back to the motel Sunday night I decided I really wanted to go.


So after the trailer was packed we caravanned to Bisbee. Spent 24 hrs. there,


drove back to L.A. and woke up Wednesday morning did the


payroll real fast then slept the rest of the day!


Then the days that followed I have been preparing for the wedding I am help coordinating.


 


 


This is wedding week!


 


it's crazy


on Tuesday Kevin leaves for Florida for a race.


I still need to finish up the place cards


 


We are in the final stretch and I gotta get my S#!T together!!!  Lol


 


 


 


 


Over the weekend


 


 


 


 


I am behind 2 weeks on Project Life and it’s soon to be 3.


But once the wedding is over I will try to catch up on all my other assignments.


 


What are you trying to catch up on this week?


 


 



1 comment:

  1. Your week sounds like mine... I'm behind on PL too by a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete