Sunday, November 6, 2011

journals: a week in the life 2010

I tried to follow “a week in the life” 20I0. I did take pictures. I never put together an album.


I already did take random pictures.


But this album encouraged me to take MORE photos, daily.


I’m sad to say that I had computer failure and the end of 2010 and lost mot of pictures. Though these photos are not from “that particular” week they are just random photos of life in 2010.


What I can say from the attempts at this albim,


is I have taken more photos than ever before and I am loving that!


DSC00577


a sunflower in my back yard



DSC00596


Paul Frank slipper socks



DSC00601


Jager trying to join me for lunch



DSC00677


dinner in ventura



DSC00680


Salmon in Seattle at Nordstroms


 


Find my original post of a week in the life here from 2010


I just copied Ali Edwards post, but here is here original post from 2008


 


Maybe I will atempt this in 2012...


how bout you?



No comments:

Post a Comment