Thursday, November 3, 2011

journals: thankful 2009

I made a "THANKFUL BOOK" in 2009.


A five-day count down what I was thankful for leading into Thanksgiving.


Though not completely finished. I LOVE the fact that I did this.


Here is where I found the idea for this book.


DSC_0466


I found that just doing the week up to thanksgiving was good for me


 


1


I printed the prompt, and cliped it to the book


 


2


3


4


you don't always have a photo for each day, don't feel like you have to have one


 


5


 


 


I used a children's board book that I picked up at the dollar store for the foundation.


I covered it with paper and pre numbered the pages.


So each day was ready to go, just needed to add the journaling and/or photo.


 


This was so super simple.


And a lovely little book to remember the little things during this hectic time of year.


I’m not sure if I will make one for this year. I made one for 2010 but never used it;


maybe I will use it this year


Will you document what you are thankful for?



No comments:

Post a Comment