Thursday, November 3, 2011

journals: december daily 2009

Can you believe its already November!?


WOW this year has seriously just flown by. With good days and of course bad, I have to say this year was better than others in the very near past. I really put some effort into some things I want to purse, and though I have not accomplished those goals fully,


I feel pretty damn good about myself!


Onto journals & mini books. What ever you want to call them is fine with me.


I have been calling them journals, but I don’t journal… lol  so really they are mini albums.


They are my newfound love. Putting a little photo story together,


I feel that I am documenting even without words.


 


Let’s start with December Daily. I tried this first in 2009.


You can read more about this journey here.


In 2009 I put my book together. Here is my original blog post. Hoping to find comfort in this book during the holiday. It was my first Christmas with a new boyfriend, and I needed new traditions. I didn’t journal everyday I didn’t take a photo everyday, but I did try.


I give myself a lot of points for just attempting this Journal process.


This is something I had never attempted before, I never had a diary as a kid,


and so to record daily things was a bit tough.


I look at my half completed book today, and love the fact that I did try to capture moments.


 


Some photos of my 2009 album:


DSC_0517DSC_0518DSC_0520


DSC_0532DSC_0522DSC_0524


DSC_0533DSC_0534DSC_0535


DSC_0537  DSC_0539DSC_0536


DSC_0521DSC_0525


Are you going to document December this year?


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment