Sunday, June 26, 2011

out and about:

Laurenelisecrafted1 copy


 


So I ran a few errands today nothing important. Picked up a few things here, returned some there.


I was at one of my favorite stores {I won’t name it in this post to keep some privacy}


and as I am being rung up I noticed this girl behind the counter, she looks so familiar to me… hummm were do I know her from, and then I notice what she is wearing. I have seen her in this outfit, the salmon chrysanthemum I know it! 


Me stripemania





So I ask her is your name Lauren, she looks up at me and says yes,


TKB Spool Placecard DIY2


 


now I have her attention and she has gotten side tracked from the customer she is helping.


And before anyone can say anything else I blurred out “I read your blog” OMG I felt like a stalker. To quickly cover up my stalker statement I let her know how I found her blog and I knew she was local.


 


I mentioned some of my favorite post, and also explained I do similar work. I could of Squealed. It was so exciting meeting someone in person who you already feel like you know.


 


Il_570xN.200682962


 


Anyways she was super nice, and of course I already love her, so I gave her my blog info and of coursed said “facebook me” Hopefully this will lead to a new friendship and if not I could always stalk her since I know where she works…lol  j/k


 


Il_570xN.200673137


{ i want one of these so bad }


 


So go check out her blog and etsy shop she has super cute things, I have been debating on ordering my name embroidered on a spool even though I could make it myself.


Hopefully Rachel and I will get Epic Events rolling and I can order super cute things from Lauren…


 


Blog banner Crafted class


Did you meet anyone fun this weekend?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Aimee! It was SO fun meeting you. Thank you for the sweet post too.

    ReplyDelete