Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fathers Day Challenge:

Busy, Busy, Busy, Yep tons of challenges online. This one is for American Crafts, “Facebook Challenge-Fathers Day”


 


I gave my dad this bandana for his birthday, like he really needed an instant mustache. Anyways still obsessed with photo booth in my pocket. I snapped this strip. It was just perfect for this father’s day challenge. I really love how it came out! And I love the mustache paper clips I found at Paper Source. Now your gonna have to do a little work for me to win this one. You have to visit the American Crafts Facebook page and “like” my image! The one with the most votes wins! So please, please, please vote for me. Voting will end 6/17/11


 


IMG_0322


 


IMG_0313


 


IMG_0314


 


IMG_0315


 


IMG_0318


 


IMG_0320


IMG_0321


Having Fun With Dad


 


All listed product is AC: Paper-Heat Wave Cardstock Thickers Delights-City Park Ribbon Flair


Other Product Letters-October Afternoon Ticket Strip Paper Clip Mustache-Worldwide Co. Mustache stamp-Paper Source


 


 


And on another note today is Justin's 10th B-Day


Happy happy Birthday!


And to all my other June birthday's!



No comments:

Post a Comment