Wednesday, August 21, 2013

seattle/traveling: recap

 


I’m just getting back from our trip to Seattle last week.
Kevin drove up on Monday with the dogs, and I flew up Wednesday night. Thursday
was my birthday and Kevin took me to 2 of my fave places. Starbucks and
Nordstrom. We ended up winning the race, and then we drove home. I am TIRED!


 
8-20-13 week 33.5_edited-1


A random bench to rest on when hiking up the hill from the
Public Markey Place in Seattle


We won!


These go down way to easy-black cherry by far is my fave


Glamping anyone? I walked past this trailer 100 times over
the weekend, oh to have gotten a peek inside


I swear this looks like a rough draft of my moms sea captain
that was stolen from or vacation house back on June


My eyes glisten to see Starbucks at 8am Kevin’s glisten when
he sees this truck


Really Starbucks? You would think when you are less than 20 miles
from the corporate office you would take the trash out!


On this trip we rolled the odometer to 80 thousand miles! Yes
we pulled over to take this pic


Finally heading home!



No comments:

Post a Comment