Friday, August 16, 2013

instafriday: week 33

The weeks are just passing  WAY to quick.


I cannot believe school has started, and summer is like
almost over… the heat isn’t over, living in So Cal we will have warm days well
into November. But to think I haven’t even gone swimming! I’m just feeling old.
I guess I am though yesterday I turned 35. OMG really? Where has the time gone!


Here now is my week of instas


 
8-16-13 week 33_edited-1


 


Becky Higgins her self is sponsoring the “issues” over at
Paper Issues you have till Sat Aug 24 to enter to win a core kit {only open to
US residents} or one of these 6 PL sample packs!


The Command Center


Latest “need more” kit coming to Paper Issues {look for it
in Sept}


2 new, I am here Starbucks collection mugs #mugpenpals


Give me an A


Working on Pretty Little Studio Projects


That’s the town where I live from the plane. The thick line
of lights id Foothill Blvd. running from Shadow Hills to La Canada


My back to school project for the Samantha Walker Blog Hop


Lots and lots of feathers



No comments:

Post a Comment