Thursday, August 15, 2013

birthday recap:

I am playing catch up from the past week.


Last Wednesday I flew to Seattle, and I left my air card and
laptop charger at home.


Ugggghhhh


SO here are the post on the days they should have posted!


 



8-15-13 week33 birthday_edited-1


 


Happy Birthday to me! I am one of the newest Chic Tag DT
members


All I want for my birthday… to go to the First Starbucks and
Nordstrom’s!


Kevin and I getting serenaded at pikes place


First Starbucks store marker


Pikes Public Market Place


Alley Love


More Alley Love


Texture in the streets of Seattle


Kevin and his cock


Caught you! That’s right we ended the night at the habitant
ba
r inside of Nordstrom in Bellevue


My custom Strawberry drink that the bartender made me


A drink at Ray’s Boat
House named after my BFF, it’s spelled correctly and she really is HOT!



No comments:

Post a Comment