Friday, April 19, 2013

instafriday: week 16 & a tutorial

it's a 2fer!


 2 intsafridays in 1


 


It’s been a long week! Last Friday I got home from the ER at
5am.


My mom fell and broke her ankle. All is good, just super tired
over here!


 


Week 15



4-12-13 week 15_edited-1


Breakfast


 A summer project


What unicorns are made of


Lucky Buddha Beer


Another project


Zoo time


More zoo time


Making cards


 


 


Week 16



4-19-13 week 16_edited-1


Late night kitting


He loves her


Check out the fro bro!


View from the hospital window


Happy mail


Did I really need more washi?


Have you seen this giveaway… more deets here


They were afraid of the plumber


She took a 4 hr. nap!


 


want to know how I print on journal cards


I have a tutorial over a Pretty Little Studio


showing you how, along with a free templeate!


 



4:19:13-2



No comments:

Post a Comment