Monday, April 8, 2013

challenges:

 


It has been a long time since I have played along with


any
challenges on the net.


I LOVED this sketch over at Elle’s on Sketch Thursday.


I
even saved it to my desktop.


Then I thought “Im gonna play along this week!”


So
I did and this is what I made…


 
DSC_0012



DSC_0021



DSC_0031


 


 


Another Challenge This week that tempted me was over at


Chic
Tags
, Challenge Sundays.


Watercolors was the challenge.


Who doesn’t love to play
with watercolors.


You should have seen the mess I made last night,


well
actually you can still see it,


I have yet to clean up my mess!


Anyways here is
what I created for this challenge.



DSC_0989



DSC_0010



DSC_0999


 


 


Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Great job with the water colour challenge. What a beautiful view of your garden. Thanks for linking up with us at Chic Tags.

    ReplyDelete